Since August 1st, 2019, all Sok San Beach Resort check-ins are taking place at our exclusive pier and boarding lounge in Sihanoukville, The Drop-Off.
In the comfortable lounge area, our Guest Relations Officers Emika and Channa will help you with
- expediting registration procedure for official use
- checking in the accommodation you have booked at Sok San Beach Resort
- completing your booking for our dedicated speedboat service and return. Roundtrip fees for boat transfer are purchased on site
- detailing rules and recommendations during the boat transfer – 45 min to one hour for a 20-nautical-mile distance
(37 km) – and at the resort
- making sure your labeled pieces of luggage are loaded onboard
- presenting our Activities Menu and updated facilities at the resort.
Then, your island getaway has already started! It will be time to board one of our speedboats, enjoy the ride across the Sihanoukville Bay and reach directly the resort’s pier.
At Sok San Beach Resort reception desk, refreshing towels and a welcome drink will be ready for you, with your accommodation’s key. Our staff members will swiftly accompany you to your room – already serviced since notice of your arrival had been given with your check-in at The Drop-Off – and bring along your luggages.
Within a few minutes, it will be just you, the beach, the ocean and Sok San Beach Resort updated facilities: La Terrasse and Asian Garden restaurants, Sundeck and CocoBeach bars, Camlyn Spa…
Before enjoying our resort, just make sure that:
- you state your ETA (Estimated Time of
Arrival) in Sihanoukville while booking your transfer
- you arrive at The Drop-Off 60 minutes prior
to your scheduled boat departure
- you bring a travel ID with you (passport for international
travelers, identity document or valid driving license for Cambodian nationals)
so we can address a copy to the Cambodian Tourism Authority (requested by law)
- you deposit all valuables you do not wish to
bring to the island in the Drop-Off safe.
Please also note:
- Express check-out will take place at the resort’s front desk before you board your return boat to mainland Cambodia.
- Wish to change your scheduled return transfer? Just arrange it with our Front Desk officers at the resort.
- The Drop-Off to Sihanoukville Airport transfer can be organized with one of our accredited drivers. Please inquire at check-in (The Drop-Off) or at the resort’s Front Desk.
- Please note that for navigation safety reasons, only our boats are allowed to dock at our jetties (The Drop-Off and Resort)
- Sok San Beach Resort also has a shuttle boat service between the resort and Saracen Bay on Koh Rong Samloem (14 km from Koh Rong), as well as between the resort and Koh Touch (9 km on the other side of Koh Rong Island), started since October 1st, 2019.